- We are the automation solutions provider for Cognex vision system. Cognex sensors India Pvt.Ltd. are a part of Cognex Corporation, which is the world’s leading provider of vision systems, vision software and industrial ID readers. Cognex is the world’s most trusted vision company. With over 7,00,000 systems installed in factories around the world.
- Provide image-based inspection automated for your convenience for a variety of industrial and manufacturing applications. Though not a new technology, 2D and 3D machine vision systems are now commonly used for automated inspection, robot guidance, quality control and sorting, and much more.
- Technovision provide you the complete solutions for your vision application that we deliver to you as a turnkey inspection system. Our team of machine vision and automation engineers has diverse capabilities to cover a wide array of vision applications, and offer a broad range of experience.
- We get the most out of your vision system with proper equipment selection, integration, and programming. This customization is unique for your inspection requirements and manufacturing environment. Lighting, controls, cameras and optics must all be carefully selected and engineered. Once assembled, systems must be programmed, calibrated and fully tested prior to installation.
- These products are widely used in manufacturing automation products. Cognex are also renowned as one of the leading names in the industry that offers industrial ID readers. The products that we offer are widely acclaimed by our clients as these improve product quality, eliminate production errors, lower manufacturing costs and exceed their expectations at competitive prices.
- By Cognex vision system you can verify position, tolerances, presence / absence, liquid level, shape,color and automotive parts.
Cognex Vision System Products
Image-based Barcode Readers
- Control traceability
Exceptional application and integration flexibility
- Increase throughput
High speed image acquisition and processing
In-Sight® 2000 vision sensors perform simple pass/fail applications that help ensure products and packaging manufactured on an automated production line are error-free and meet stringent quality standards.
The MX series of vision-enabled mobile terminals leverage the latest iOS® and Android® smartphones in a rugged housing, tough enough to stand up to the most challenging environments—all while providing superior 1-D, 2-D, and DPM code read rates.Machine Vision Systems
3D Laser Profilers
3D vision systems provide ultimate ease of use, power,and flexibility to achieve reliable and accurate measurement results for the most challenging 3D applications.
Fixed-Mount Barcode Readers
Compact but powerful DataMan® barcode readers offer unmatched code reading performance with patented 1-D and 2-D code reading algorithms. The flexible options, easy setup, and quick deployment make them ideal for the most demanding industrial applications.
Handheld Barcode Readers
Versatile Data Man barcode readers provide best-in-class performance for 1-D, 2-D, and DPM codes, where ruggedness and speed are critical to success. A range of field-changeable communication options ensure these readers are ready to meet your application requirements.
DataMan® 8600 series image-based ID readers provide the world’s most advanced barcode reading technology for decoding Direct Part Mark (DPM), 2-D and 1-D codes of varying sizes, quality and marking or printing methods. These handheld DPM barcode readers are designed for the harshest factory floor environments. Equipped with an advanced liquid lens imaging system and patented UltraLight® flexible lighting technology, the DataMan 8600 series of barcode readers decode the most challenging DPM barcodes on the widest variety of surfaces. The modular design supports corded RS-232, USB, and Ethernet options, as well as cordless Bluetooth and Wi-Fi options to ensure the DataMan 8600 series of readers are ready to meet your application communication requirements.
2D Vision Systems
Cognex In-Sight 2D vision systems are unmatched in their ability to inspect, identify, and guide parts. These self-contained, industrial-grade vision systems combine a library of advanced vision tools with high-speed image acquisition and processing.
The In-Sight 8000 series smart cameras are the next generation of In-Sight Micro cameras. This new family of ultra-compact, standalone vision systems deliver industry-leading vision tool performance at PC speeds, all in the form factor of a traditional “dumb” GigE Vision camera. Measuring just 31mm x 31mm x64mm, all In-Sight 8000 series models feature power over Ethernet (POE), and provide the best standalone vision system option for integrating into small spaces.
TechnoVision Instru. Solution Pvt. Ltd.
Address: “Gokul Arcade” Plot no 49-A, New Shanti Niketan colony, Near Trimurti Chowk, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431005
Bhopal |Mumbai |Indore|Pune|Goa|Vizag
© Technovision Instru. Solution Pvt. Ltd
Website Developed by DSP Creative Solution